Become a Member
At Way to Work, our mission is to help you achieve success through a network of comprehensive employment and barrier removal services. We do this by addressing the multiple concerns and needs of our Members – helping you overcome barriers that keep you from attaining long-term employment and financial self-sufficiency.
Unlike a placement agency or temporary service, Way to Work is committed to helping its members attain full-time employment with benefits, achieve personal stability, and improve their life. With all Way to Work services offered at no cost, members can expect to receive:
- One-on-One Employment Coaching
- Educational Resources
- Job Readiness Training
- Financial Literacy and Budgeting Services
- Barrier Removal Resources and Referrals
- Legal Advocacy
Want to learn more or know someone who could benefit from our program? Please call us at (270) 506-4950 or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. View and download our Way to Work Flyer for Job Seekers.
Did You Know?
- 40% of working-age adults in Hardin County are unemployed.
- On average, people in poverty die 20 years sooner than those who are financially stable.
- Central Kentucky Community Action
- Helping Hand of Hope
- Kentucky Career Center
- Lincoln Trail District Health Department
- Lincoln Trail Workforce Development Board
- Legal Aid Society
- Goodwill of Kentucky
- Feeding America, Kentucky's Heartland
- Hardin County Child Support Office
- Transit Authority of Central Kentucky (TACK)
- Central Kentucky Re-Entry Council
- Schaefer & Dupree Attorneys at Law, PLLC
Add your nonprofit, church, or other organization as a partner agency by completing our online Memorandum of Understanding.
Become a Part of The Solution
If you would like to learn more about volunteering for the Program or would like to become a Way to Work sponsor, click here for more information or contact Cole Whobrey at email@example.com or at 270.737.6608.
Partner Employer Toolkit
Offer your job opportunities to Way to Work members by becoming an Employer Partner! Our members are prospective employees who have completed an intensive Job Readiness and preparation workshop, drug screen, and background check. They offer you dedication and commitment as new employees. Our members are supported by a personal Success Coach and receive wraparound services to help stabilize their basic needs.
Our Employer Partners are businesses that have entry to mid-level employment needs and share our fundamental value that every person deserves to work.
- Learn more about Employer partnerships here
- Complete this survey to share information about your positions and hiring process. A list of employer questions can be found here
- Contact us for a personalized consultation about your workforce needs
Thanks to these local companies for supporting Way to Work:
- Altec Industries, Inc.- Gold Level Sponsor and Employer Partner
- Dow Chemical- Gold Level Sponsor
- Swope Family of Dealerships- Employer Partner
- The Cecilian Bank- Gold Level Sponsor
- Curneal & Hignite Insurance- Gold Level Sponsor
- Magnolia Bank- Employer Partner & Silver Level Sponsor
- Fischbach USA- Employer Partner & Silver Level Sponsor
- Janes Realty Group- Bronze Level Sponsor
- Bluegrass Cellular- Bronze Level Sponsor
- Hardin Memorial Health- Employer Partner
- United Bank- Employer Partner
- Schedule It- Employer Partner
- Hardin County Government- Employer Partner
- House Doctors Handyman Service of Hardin County- Employer Partner
- Elizabethtown Community & Technical College- Employer & Agency Partner
Powered by United Way of Central Kentucky &
Goodwill Industries of Kentucky, Inc.
(270) 506-4950 | firstname.lastname@example.org