United Way Fellows Program
With the purpose of the program being to create knowledgeable, networked, and passionate leaders, participants will meet for a monthly luncheon and non-profit agency tour, giving Fellows a behind the scenes look at how their dollars are making a difference in our community.
Over the course of the program, a time commitment of 6-8 hours can be expected, while some participants may choose to get more involved by working with United Way staff, volunteers, and employee campaign managers to support existing workplace campaigns.
The cost for those accepted to the Fellowship program is $50, which covers expenses for all meals and materials. Applications can be completed by clicking here. Please note that deadline to apply is March 8, 2019.
For more information, contact Katie Kurtz with United Way at 270-737-6608 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Class Schedule
Lunch provided at all meetings. Times listed below are EST.
- April 17th, 11:30am to 1:00pm: Education & Supportive Relationships - Mission Hope for Kids, 401 W Poplar St, Elizabethtown, KY 42701
- May 15th, 11:30am to 1:00pm: Health - The Community Health Clinic, 1113 Woodland Dr, Elizabethtown, KY 42701
- June 19th, 11:30am to 1:00pm: Basic Needs - Helping Hand of Hope, 6796 S Wilson Rd, Elizabethtown, KY 42701
- July 17th, 11:30am to 1:00pm: Financial Stability - Way to Work, 580D Westpark Rd, Elizabethtown, KY 42701
- August (Date and location TBD): Graduation Reception