You are invited to become a member of the United Way of Central Kentucky Tocqueville Society. Tocqueville Society members are philanthropists who demonstrate extraordinary generosity to our community with an annual investment of $10,000 or more. Our members make it possible to develop solutions to our region’s most complex challenges by investing in outcomes that empower families to become self-sufficient. With the help of our investors’ expertise, networks, and resources, we can change the odds for those in need across our region.
Tocqueville Society Member Benefits
Convenience of meeting interconnected community needs with one gift and one payment process. We offer multiple payment options, including payroll deduction, cash/check, credit card, billing, and stocks/securities.
- A Philanthropic Advisor will help you align your giving philosophy with what's important to you and our community.
- Invitation to Tocqueville Society networking events.
- Opportunities to connect and collaborate with business, civic, and philanthropic leaders.
- Special recognition in United Way’s Annual Report and website with an option for corporate recognition to promote your business.
- Volunteer opportunities and a special invitation to participate in the United Way of Central Kentucky Fellowship program.
- Personalized updates on the impact of your investment.
Step Up Tocqueville
Our Tocqueville Society members recognize the importance of putting in place preventative measures today to reduce the needs of tomorrow, and now the Step Up Tocqueville program makes planning for this investment easier than ever. Step Up Tocqueville offers a limited number of memberships for a three-year tiered pledge plan that provides immediate access to all Tocqueville Society benefits:
- Year 1: $5,000 Gift
- Year 2: $7,500 Gift
- Year 3: $10,000 Gift