United Way of Central Kentucky’s Leadership donors are our community’s strongest advocates. Leadership donors join the fight for the health, education and financial stability of every person in our community by providing solutions to our region’s most complex problems. These individuals do so by serving as champions of change, annually contributing $1,000 or more to United Way of Central Kentucky’s campaign – accounting for 25% of our revenue.
Our Leadership donors are recognized with the following benefits:
- Listing in the Annual Report
- Exclusive invitations to special events
- An invitation to join United Way staff for surprise visits to agencies awarded grant funding
- A reserved invitation to join the United Way Fellowship program
Leadership Giving Levels
- Silver Circle - $1,000 to $2,499
- Gold Circle - $2,500 to $4,999
- Platinum Circle - $5,000 to $7,499
- Diamond Circle - $7,500 - $9,999
- Tocqueville Society - $10,000+
Learn more about United Way's Tocqueville Society and member benefits here.