"I give to United Way to provide hope to the hopeless and because no other investment yields as great a return as an investment in our local community."
- Trena Floyd, Vice President of Business Services, WesBanco
United Way of Central Kentucky’s Leadership Donor's are our community’s strongest advocates through their commitment to making positive change. Leadership Donors join the fight by providing solutions to our community’s most complex challenges and by serving as champions of change who annually contribute $1,000 or more to United Way of Central Kentucky, accounting for 25% of our annual campaign. These individuals are recognized with the following benefits:
- Listing in the Annual Report
- Exclusive invitations to special events
- An invitation to join United Way staff for surprise visits to agencies awarded grant funding
- A reserved invitation to join the United Way Fellowship program
Leadership Giving Levels:
- Emerging Leader - $500 to $999
- Leadership - $1,000 to $2,499
- Benefactor - $2,500 to $4,999
- Visionary Investor - $5,000 to $9,999
- Tocqueville Society - $10,000+
Learn more about United Way's Tocqueville Society and member benefits here.