Grayson County Alliance Director, Debbie Childress, makes her case for funding as she speaks to the Community Investment Team during the grant applicant question and answer session.
- 4 hours - Grant application training for nonprofits
- 35 hours - Average time spent developing each grant application by nonprofits
- 3 hours - Training for Community Investment Team volunteer grant reviewers
- 30 hours - Review of all applications by each CIT member
- 8 hours - Applicant Question & Answer session with CIT volunteers.
- 12 hours - CIT deliberations and discussion
- 1 hour - Funding recommendations reviewed by UWCK Board of Directors
Click here to learn more about our Community Impact Grants and allocations process for nonprofits.
Chad Sarver, Altec - Vice Chair
Alfreda Weedman, ECTC
Steve White, Hardin Memorial Health
Daniel London, Hardin County Government
C.J. Quick, Brighter Futures Counseling
Bill Oldham, Twin Lakes Regional Medical Center
Bill Corum, Meade County Economic Development
Alan Alsip, AGC
Bob Allen, Akebono
Brett Barnes, Metalsa