New Applicants Only:
If your agency did not apply for a grant and receive funding from United Way of Central KY in the 2018-2019 Community Investment process, you may submit a short proposal prior to a full application being requested from our Community Investment Team. Agencies that were funded in past years but not in 2018, organizations that only received designation payments from our annual campaign, or agencies that applied in 2018 but were not funded are considered New Applicants.
Please complete the New Partner Application and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday February 13th. Late proposals will not be accepted. New applicants will be notified by February 27th if a full application is requested, at which time the packet above should be completed and submitted by the deadline of March 19th, 2:00 pm EST. Late applications will not be accepted.
Submit the following completed documents to United Way of Central KY by March 19th, 2019 at 2:00 pm EST. New applicants should follow the additional instructions listed below.
1) 2019 Grant Application. Agencies seeking funding for a Born Learning Academy may use this application.
2) One completed Budget per program requesting funding.
3) One completed Results Proposal per program requesting funding using the templates below:
- School Readiness Program Results
- Supportive Relationships Program Results
- Financial Stability Program Results
- Health Program Results
- Basic Needs Results
Additional Training & Technical Support:
Applicants are welcome to contact United Way of Central KY staff at 270-737-6608 or via email at email@example.com with any questions or concerns that arise during this process.