United Way of Central KY currently offers program funding on an annual basis. Learn more about our current grant recipients here and sign up to receive notices of future funding opportunities below.
2020-2021 Grant Training
Current Funded Agencies : January 22nd from 9-11am
New Grant Applicants & Non funded Agencies : January 23rd & 24th from 9-11am
All training sessions will be held at the Central Kentucky Community Foundation - 200 Jim Owen Drive Elizabethtown, KY
2020-2021 Community Investments Grants
- Attend one of the required Grant Application Trainings. Applications from agencies not attending training will not be accepted.
- Review the Application Checklist to determine whether your agency/program meets partnership requirements.
New Applicants Only:
If your agency did not apply for a grant and receive funding from United Way of Central KY in the 2019-2020 Community Investment process, you may submit a short proposal prior to a full application being requested from our Community Investment Team. Agencies that were funded in past years but not in 2019, organizations that only received designation payments from our annual campaign, or agencies that applied in 2019 but were not funded are considered New Applicants.
Please complete the New Partner Application and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday February 6th. Late proposals will not be accepted. New applicants will be notified by February 13th if a full application is requested, at which time the packet above should be completed and submitted by the deadline of March 3rd, 2:00 pm EST. Late applications will not be accepted.
Submit the following completed documents to United Way of Central KY by March 3rd, 2020 at 2:00 pm EST. New applicants should follow the additional instructions listed below.
- 2020 Grant Application. Agencies seeking funding for a Born Learning Academy may use this application.
- One completed Budget per program requesting funding.
- One completed Results Proposal per program requesting funding using the templates below:
- Signed Memorandum of Agreement.
- Completed Checklist along with required supporting documentation.
Additional Training & Technical Support:
Applicants are welcome to contact United Way of Central KY staff at 270-737-6608 or via email at email@example.com with any questions or concerns that arise during this process.