United Way of Central Kentucky currently offers program funding on an annual basis. Learn more about our current grant recipients here and sign up to receive notices of future funding opportunities below.
2022-2023 Grant Training
Current Funded Agencies : February 22nd from 10am -11:30 am
New Grant Applicants & Non funded Agencies : February 24th from 10 am -11:30 am
All training sessions will be virtual. Please call our office to register (270) 737-6608 or email email@example.com.
2022-2023 Community Investments Grants
- Attend one of the required Grant Application Trainings. Applications from agencies not attending training will not be accepted.
- Review the Grant Application Guidelines to determine whether your agency/program meets partnership requirements.
2022 Memorandum of Agreement - MOA
New Applicants Only
If your agency did not apply for a grant and receive funding from United Way of Central KY in the 2021-2022 Community Investment process, you may submit a short proposal prior to a full application being requested from our Community Investment Team. Agencies that were funded in past years but not in 2021, organizations that only received designation payments from our annual campaign, or agencies that applied in 2021 but were not funded are considered New Applicants.
New Partner Application Late proposals will not be accepted. Short form application due on March 7, 2022. If your grant receives the green light to move forward, you will be notified on March 14, 2022.
All applicants are required to have or create an account to complete and submit your application. Keep your user name and password handy so that you can "save a draft" and return to complete your submission. Also this user name and password will continue to be used for agency reporting and future applications.
The following link is a video tutorial on how to fill set up your account and navigate the online form application. https://www.dropbox.com/s/lva45b9utp6wnfx/video1904466812.mp4?dl=0
- LOGIN HERE (If you already have a user name and password)
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT (New users only - an email will be sent to you)
- RESET YOUR PASSWORD (if your email has been used previously, you can reset your password)
- LOGOUT (Be sure to log out once you have saved your draft or submitted your application)
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Do not leave any blanks; enter N/A if not applicable.