United Way of Central Kentucky currently offers program funding on an annual basis. Learn more about our current grant recipients here and sign up to receive notices of future funding opportunities below.
2021-2022 Grant Training
Current Funded Agencies : February 9th from 10am -11:30am
New Grant Applicants & Non funded Agencies : February 10th & 11th from 10am -11:30am
All training sessions will be virtual. Please call our office to register (270) 737-6608
2021-2022 Community Investments Grants
- Attend one of the required Grant Application Trainings. Applications from agencies not attending training will not be accepted.
- Review the Application Checklist to determine whether your agency/program meets partnership requirements.
New Applicants Only
If your agency did not apply for a grant and receive funding from United Way of Central KY in the 2020-2021 Community Investment process, you may submit a short proposal prior to a full application being requested from our Community Investment Team. Agencies that were funded in past years but not in 2020, organizations that only received designation payments from our annual campaign, or agencies that applied in 2020 but were not funded are considered New Applicants.
Please complete the New Partner Application and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday February 25th. Late proposals will not be accepted. New applicants will be notified by Tuesday March 2nd if a full application is requested, at which time the packet above should be completed and submitted by the deadline of March 23rd, 2:00 pm EST. Late applications will not be accepted.
All applicants are required to have or create an account to complete and submit your application. Keep your user name and password handy so that you can "save a draft" and return to complete your submission. Also this user name and password will continue to be used for agency reporting and future applications.
- LOGIN HERE (If you already have a user name and password)
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT (New users only - an email will be sent to you)
- RESET YOUR PASSWORD (if your email has been used previously, you can reset your password)
- LOGOUT (Be sure to log out once you have saved your draft or submitted your application)
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Do not leave any blanks; enter N/A if not applicable.
Applications are due by 2pm on March 23, 2021.