United Way of Central Kentucky's 2022 Funded Partners:
When you give to United Way of Central Kentucky, your donations touch not just one program, but spread across programs in our five county region of Hardin, Breckinridge, LaRue, Grayson and Meade. Below are the programs that are funded for 2022- 2023:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Kentuckiana facilitates meaningful, monitored mentoring between adult volunteers and children. Serving Grayson and Hardin Counties.
- CASA of the Heartland provides children in the Hardin County court system with trained volunteer advocates who care for their best interests and help them find safe, permanent, and loving homes. Serving Hardin County.
- Cloverport Independent School District the FRYSC Cleaning Closet increases access to basic hygiene supplies and the Career Jump Start program supports career-focused initiatives for students. Serving Irvington, Breckinridge County.
- Community Health Clinic improves access to medical, dental, and patient advocacy services for the uninsured and underinsured residents of our community. Serving, Hardin, LaRue, Grayson, Meade and Breckinridge Counties.
- Elizabethtown Community & Technical College
- Elizabethtown Independent Schools Panther Place provides free, high-quality books to young children and support after-school initiatives which provide at-risk students with homework assistance and enrichment opportunities otherwise not afforded to them. Serving Elizabethtown students.
- Grayson County Alliance improves food stability for local families. Serving Grayson County.
- Grayson County Ministerial Association provides rent, utility, and other basic need assistance which improve financial stability. Serving Grayson County.
- Hardin County Schools Cradle School improves kindergarten readiness, encourage positive parent/child relationships, conduct educational home visits, and keep teen parents on track to graduate. Serving Hardin County.
- Helping Hand of Hope provides emergency financial assistance to individuals and families. Serving Hardin County.
- Magnolia Cumberland Presbyterian Church Shepherd’s Pie provides fresh produce, meat, and other food items to families struggling with hunger. Serving LaRue County.
- Silverleaf Sexual Trauma Recovery Services provides counseling to children who have suffered sexual abuse, preventing future mental health and substance abuse which can stem from untreated trauma. Serving Hardin, LaRue, Grayson, Meade and Breckinridge Counties.
- SpringHaven Domestic Violence Program provides safety and advocacy support for survivors of domestic violence as well as resources needed to regain independence. Serving Hardin, LaRue, Grayson, Meade and Breckinridge Counties.
- The Salvation Army provides rent and deposit emergency services to families is our community. Serving Hardin, LaRue, Grayson, Meade and Breckinridge Counties.
- Tri County CASA supports abused and neglected children in the Breckinridge, Grayson, and Meade County court system with trained volunteer advocates who care for their best interests and help them find safe, permanent, and loving homes.
- Warm Blessings, Inc. provides training to volunteers who cook and serve food at their community kitchen. Serving Hardin County.