Free Tax Preparation

Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)

As a champion for Financial Stability in the communities we serve, United Way of Central Kentucky has proudly partnered with Green River Asset Building Coalition (GRABC) to recruit, train, and mobilize volunteers to prepare taxes for qualifying residents. We are appreciative of our nearly decade-long relationship with GRABC and are proud of the results and investment in our region that this program has brought. United Way of Central Kentucky is no longer partnered in the VITA program, but we fully support GRABC and their efforts to continue to bring quality programming to our community that supports individuals and families. Please see listings for a VITA tax preparation site near you:



Hardin County

Habitat for Humanity - 2816 Ring Road, Elizabethtown - Feb. 1-Aprll 13 - Tuesdays and Wednesdays. 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Colvin Community Center 230 Freedoms Way, Radcliff - Dates and times to be determined.         


LaRue County LaRue County

Public Library - 215 Lincoln Drive, Hodgenville     Drop-off only

Jan. 25-April 12 - 5:30-7:30 p.m. Tuesdays

10.-00 a.m.-1 :00 p.m. Saturdays


Meade County

Muldraugh United Methodist Church - 101 N. Main St.,

Jan. 12 -  April 18 - Walk-in or Drop Off  - Mondays and Wednesdays - 5-8 p.m:  

Saturdays - 9 a.m.-1 p.m.

For more information call: 270-625-1603 or go to: