“The campaign really unites our company. Everyone here is proud of what we do for our community and United Way, which brings us together to go in a common direction. It has motivational benefits, it’s a morale-builder, and we really feel like part of the community when we’re giving back.” -Kirk Chadwick, Fischbach USA
“By holding a workplace campaign, you give your employees the opportunity to make donations to causes that are important to them. You give them a chance to advocate for real issues that are important to the community. You give them the opportunity to share their time and talents in a way that make a direct difference to people they live with.” –Beth Brandenburg, North Park Elementary
Running a United Way workplace campaign is a great way to foster teambuilding while helping your employees give back to the community. Your partnership with United Way of Central Kentucky will enable you to provide employees with year-round opportunities that complement their contributions to the campaign while meeting your corporate social responsibility goals and providing the highest level of public visibility for your company's partnership.
By hosting a campaign, employees get:
• The chance to learn about resources and programs available through United Way, including referrals to partner agencies, volunteer opportunities, free parenting programs, tax preparation, and financial education.
• Convenient giving options including payroll deduction, one-time gifts, credit card payments, invoicing, and more.
• Assurance that their donations are invested in local solutions to the area's most urgent needs.
• Opportunities to direct contributions by area of interest, such as education, health, or their home County.
We provide all the tools so a campaign can seamlessly integrate into your existing comunications, meetings, and processes. We will customize materials, leverage our promotional network, and share best practices that will help make your campaign easy, effective, and rewarding. Learn about some of the many resources available for your campaign:
• Campaign Central
• Employee Campaign Managers’ e-newsletters
We appreciate the opportunity to thank our corporate partners with recognition benefits for multiple levels of giving and through our Small Business Circle. Learn more about our Corporate Partner Benefits packages and Small Business membership on our website.