Did You Know?
The Solution: A Holistic Approach
Way to Work Partner Agencies
- Central Kentucky Community Action
- Helping Hand of Hope
- Kentucky Career Center
- Lincoln Trail District Health Department
- Legal Aid Society
- Goodwill of Kentucky
- Feeding America, Kentucky's Heartland
- Hardin County Child Support Office
- Schaefer & Dupree Attorneys at Law, PLLC
Add your nonprofit, church, or other organization as a partner agency by completing our online Memorandum of Understanding.
Become a Part of the Solution
If you would like to learn more about volunteering for the Program or would like to become a Way to Work sponsor, click here for more information or contact Megan Stith at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 270.737.6608.
Partner Employer Toolkit
Offer your job opportunities to Way to Work members by becoming an Employer Partner! Our members are prospective employees who have completed an intensive Job Readiness and preparation workshop, drug screen, and background check. They offer you dedication and commitment as new employees. Our members are supported by a personal Success Coach and receive wraparound services to help stabilize their basic needs.
Our Employer Partners are businesses that have entry to mid-level employment needs and share our fundamental value that every person deserves to work.
- Learn more about Employer partnerships here
- Complete this survey to share information about your positions and hiring process. A list of employer questions can be found here.
- Contact us for a personalized consultation about your workforce needs
Thanks to these local companies for supporting Way to Work:
- Altec Industries, Inc.- Gold Level Sponsor and Employer Partner
- Dow Chemical- Gold Level Sponsor
- Swope Family of Dealerships- Employer Partner
- The Cecilian Bank- Gold Level Sponsor
- Curneal & Hignite Insurance- Gold Level Sponsor
- Magnolia Bank- Employer Partner & Silver Level Sponsor
- Hardin Memorial Health- Employer Partner
- Fischbach USA- Employer Partner
- United Bank- Employer Partner
- Elizabethtown Community & Technical College- Employer & Agency Partner
Powered by United Way of Central Kentucky &
Goodwill Industries of Kentucky, Inc.
1325 S. Fourth Street
Louisville, KY 40208 502.272.1700
Learn more about the Cincinnati Works model here.