Does your company currently run a United Way Workplace Giving Campaign or donate a corporate gift to UWCK? If so, aligning your company’s philanthropic goals with strategic volunteerism is a great way to boost employee engagement, foster teamwork and give back to the community in a tangible way.
Group Volunteer Projects
Schedule your group’s Day of Service during one of our already scheduled and planned volunteer events:
- January - Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA), UWCK Data Entry
- April - Give A Day for Hunger
- June - United Way Day of Action, Power of the Purse
- July - Dont Miss the Bus
- August - Read, Tutor, Mentor
- September - UPS Mud Volleyball
- October - Give A Day for Hunger
- November - Giving Tuesday
- December - Room In the Inn
Customer Volunteer Projects
Let us connect yourcompany’s passions and skills to a customized project, big or small, that strengthens teamwork and morale among employees all while making a difference in your community.
- Teach Life Skills through Junior Achievement’s JA In A Day.
- Teach Financial Education during a high school class.
- Read to Elementary School students to help instill a child’s passion for reading.
- Spruce Up Landscaping & Outdoor Trails to encourage outdoor activities.
- Assemble Dental Hygiene Kits for low-income students.
- Participate in an Afterschool Activity such as playing games or helping students with their homework.
- Host Your Own Workshop on topics not typically taught in high school.
- Install a Born Learning Trail and ensure our earliest learners start kindergarten on track.
* Note that some projects may require a sponsorship to cover the cost of supplies and materials.
Still not finding what you are looking for? Go to www.CentralKYServes.org to see a list of dozens of volunteer needs from agencies and organizations from across our region.