Go Beyond Your Workplace: Get Out and Serve
Does your company currently run a United Way Workplace Giving Campaign or donate a corporate gift to UWCK? If so, aligning your company’s philanthropic goals with strategic volunteerism is a great way to boost employee engagement, foster teamwork and give back to the community in a tangible way.
Ready To Go Projects
Schedule your group’s Day of Service during one of our already scheduled and planned volunteer events!
Custom Volunteer Projects
Let us connect yourcompany’s passions and skills to a customized project, big or small, that strengthens teamwork and morale among employees all while making a difference in your community.
- Teach Life Skills through Junior Achievement’s JA In A Day.
- Teach Financial Education during a high school class.
- Read to Elementary School students to help instill a child’s passion for reading.
- Spruce Up Landscaping & Outdoor Trails to encourage outdoor activities.
- Assemble Dental Hygiene Kits for low-income students.
- Participate in an Afterschool Activity such as playing games or helping students with their homework.
- Host Your Own Workshop on topics not typically taught in high school.
- Install a Born Learning Trail and ensure our earliest learners start kindergarten on track.
*Note that some projects may require a sponsorship to cover the cost of supplies and materials.
Still not finding what you are looking for? Go to www.CentralKYServes.org to see a list of dozens of volunteer needs from agencies and organizations all across our region!
You can view the Group Volunteer Projects printable file here.