It may be the best investment you make all year- for your business AND your community. For only a dollar a day, or $365 a year, your business becomes a member of the LIVE UNITED 365 Small Business Circle. United Way of Central Kentucky has created an easy, affordable, and effective way for your company to give back to our local community in a way that benefits your business too.
Ways to Invest
There are several simple ways to join other area businesses in this collective investment in our community while increasing your business’ visibility and strengthening customer loyalty. Make a gift of any amount through one or more of these options:
- Business Owner Contribution: Make an investment that matches your community spirit with your bottom line. Giving $365 will make your business a Small Business Circle Member. Simply write a one-time check or make a pledge now and pay later.
- Business Owner and Employee Investment: Engage your staff in joining you in a business-wide investment. For example, create an employee incentive such as allowing employees to dress in jeans and a LIVE UNITED shirt for a donation. Offer to match your employee contributions or include pledge forms in new hire paperwork. Find more inspiration here.
- Business Benefit Event: Create an in-store benefit or promotional event that invites your customers to LIVE UNITED. Donate a percentage of sales or proceeds from a special item purchase. UWCK will work with you to give ideas for these kinds of promotions.
Return on Investment
- Raised Business Visibility: Your community investment is visibly recognized in a variety of ways throughout your membership term.
- Brand Identity: Your business is aligned with the strong LIVE UNITED brand, recognized as one of the Top 10 most recognizable nonprofit brands in the world. Attract and maintain customers by displaying your commitment with an exclusive LIVE UNITED 365 Small Business Circle decal.
- Efficient and Effective Community Support: No need to write several checks. One contribution to UWCK, combined with thousands of others, will support a network of local agencies committed to improving the quality of life for all.
- Member Benefits: Small businesses (less than 35 employees) who contribute at least a dollar a day- or $365 a year- through any investment option enjoy the following benefits designed to visibly promote your community commitment to your customers and constituents.
- LIVE UNITED yard sign
- Listing and link on United Way Central KY website
- Listing in annual report
- Recognition at annual Thank You networking event
- Opportunities for additional networking, social, and philanthropic activities
Support Our Members
If you do business with any of our current members, be sure to thank them for giving back to our community!
- Abney Eye Care Center
- Air Care Heating & Cooling
- Bluegrass Tanks
- Brighter Futures Counseling
- Computer Services Inc.
- Deez Butts BBQ
- Dix-E-Town Lanes
- Jones & Hurley CPA
- Elaina Janes Photography
- LaRue County Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance
- Running Soles
- United Residential Mortgage
- Sign Makers of Hardin County, Incorporated
- Stiles, Carter & Associates, P.S.C.
- R.E. Williams, Inc.
- ICON Engineering & Inspection Services Inc.