Money Sense Workshops
- Check It Out – By the end of this workshop participants will understand how to utilize and maintain a checking account responsibly, while also learning about other important resources.
- Money Matters – By the end of this course, participants will understand how to manage money by preparing a personal spending plan and identifying ways to decrease spending and increase their savings and income.
- To Your Credit – By the end of this course participants will understand how to read a credit report, and how to build and/or repair their credit.
Financial education workshops are offered in person and online. For more details about upcoming workshops, or to schedule a one-on-one session, contact Cole Whobrey at email@example.com or call United Way of Central Kentucky at 270.737.6608.
My Smart Money is a new, interactive, consumer-friendly web site that offers simple, useful tips and tools to help all of us manage our money. You can get smarter about your money by:
- Taking a quick and easy quiz to get a clear picture of your financial situation, and where you could improve.
- Downloading tools that are geared to help tackle your specific money challenges to help you begin improving your financial stability right away.
- Downloadable checklists to help you map out your journey to self-sufficiency.
Get started on your pathway to improved financial success today by visiting MySmartMoney.com.
Thank you to our generous Money Sense Sponsor!