2017-2018 Community Investments Grants
- Attend one of the required Grant Application Trainings for applicants who do not currently receive UWCK funding on Wednesday, January 25th or Friday, January 27th from 9:00-11:00AM EST at the UWCK Office (604 North Main Street, Elizabethtown). Applications from agencies who did not have a representative attend training will not be accepted. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, program/agency name, and chosen training date.
- Read the Application Guide.
- Review the Application Checklist to determine whether your agency/program meets partnership requirements.
New Applicants Only:
If your agency did not apply for a grant and receive funding from UWCK in the 2016-2017 Community Investment process, you may submit a short proposal prior to a full application being requested from our Community Investment Team. Agencies that were funded in past years but not in 2016, organizations that only received designation payments from our annual campaign, or agencies that applied in 2016 but were not funded are considered New Applicants.
Please complete the New Partner Application and submit via email to email@example.com by February 14th, 2017. Late proposals will not be accepted. New applicants will be notified by February 26th if a full application is requested, at which time the packet above should be completed and submitted by the March 16th deadline.
Submit the following completed documents to UWCK by March 16th, 2017 at 2:00PM EST. New applicants should follow the additional instructions listed below.
1) 2017 Grant Application. Agencies seeking funding for a Born Learning Academy may use this application.
2) One completed Budget PER PROGRAM requesting funding.
3) One completed Results Proposal PER PROGRAM requesting funding using the templates below:
- School Readiness Program Results
- Supportive Relationships Program Results
- Financial Stability Program Results
- Health Program Results
- Basic Needs Results
Additional Training & Technical Support: