- Attend one of the required Grant Application Trainings for applicants who do not currently receive UWCK funding on Wednesday, January 24th or Thursday, January 25th from 9:00 am to11:00 am EST at the United Way of Central KY Office (604 North Main Street, Elizabethtown, KY 42701). Applications from agencies who did not have a representative attend training will not be accepted. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, program/agency name, and chosen training date.
- Read the Application Guide.
- Review the Application Checklist to determine whether your agency/program meets partnership requirements.
New Applicants Only:
If your agency did not apply for a grant and receive funding from United Way of Central KY in the 2017-2018 Community Investment process, you may submit a short proposal prior to a full application being requested from our Community Investment Team. Agencies that were funded in past years but not in 2017, organizations that only received designation payments from our annual campaign, or agencies that applied in 2017 but were not funded are considered New Applicants.
Please complete the New Partner Application and submit via email to email@example.com by Thursday February 15, 2018. Late proposals will not be accepted. New applicants will be notified by March 1st if a full application is requested, at which time the packet above should be completed and submitted by the deadline of March 15th, 2:00 pm EST. Late applications will no be accepted.
Submit the following completed documents to United Way of Central KY by March 15th, 2018 at 2:00 pm EST. New applicants should follow the additional instructions listed below.
1) 2018 Grant Application. Agencies seeking funding for a Born Learning Academy may use this application.
2) One completed Budget per program requesting funding.
3) One completed Results Proposal per program requesting funding using the templates below:
- School Readiness Program Results
- Supportive Relationships Program Results
- Financial Stability Program Results
- Health Program Results
- Basic Needs Results
4) Signed Memorandum of Agreement.
5) Completed Checklist along with required supporting documentation.
Additional Training & Technical Support:
Applicants are welcome to contact United Way of Central KY staff at 270-737-6608 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns that arise during this process.