PARTNER WITH ONE OF THE WORLD’S MOST VALUABLE BRANDS
United Way of Central Kentucky partners with over 150 companies of all sizes to connect our community with common purpose, bringing together the people, business, industry, and resources needed to get big things done in our region. Everything we do is locally focused. We believe the strongest communities are ones where friends and neighbors take care of each other. With many good causes to choose from, our partners invest in United Way knowing they gain the greatest public recognition, visibility, and impact results from association with United Way initiatives & the LIVE UNITED brand. Just as strong business leaders prepare for the future by acting today, these partners join us now to fight for a healthier, wealthier and wiser Central Kentucky.
- United Way is ranked #1 in “The Philanthropy 400” in The Chronicle of Philanthropy as the most successful charity.
- The United Way brand is ranked at number 26 in the Top 50 of the most valuable brands according to Forbes magazine with a brand value of $14.3 billion, the only nonprofit in the list.
- United Way has 91% recognition from the general population.
- LIVE UNITED now has 43% public recognition since launching in the spring of 2008.
- Research shows 8/10 Americans have a more positive image of businesses that support a cause they care about.
- 83% of consumers would switch brands or retailers when a company is linked with a good cause.
- 81% of employees weigh an organization’s contribution to social causes when choosing where to work.
- United Way of Central Kentucky’s Corporate Investor Network is designed to help companies achieve their philanthropic goals while making the region an even better place to live and work. Enhance your philanthropic image and visibility in the community; reinforce your reputation as a good corporate citizen with Central Kentucky residents and businesses; and develop closer relationships with current and prospective clients.